Are certain rooms taking a longer time than others to cool down?
When there’s no air in some rooms, but it’s perfectly cool or hot air in other rooms it can mean that the ducts are not connected, or they’re damaged.
When your air vents aren’t regularly cleaned or maintained dust, and other debris can contaminate or clog your vents, compromising your indoor air quality. By cleaning your ducts, you can improve the living environment in your home and enhance the efficiency of your HVAC system.
This is where The Cooling Company can help. We provide duct cleaning services in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Green Valley and all surrounding areas.
Schedule services today by filling out the form below or giving us a call at 702-567-0707.
Our Air Duct Cleaning Processes
Dirty ducts may cause additional dust and dirt causing musty odors throughout the home. If filters are dirty, they can get clogged and will push some dirt inside the ducting. In addition to this, inadequate insulation surrounding the ducts will cause the cooling or heating mechanism to work harder to reach the desired temperature because the insulation can not traffic the air without losing the cool or heat. Location of the register can have a huge effect on the balance of too much or too little cooling or heating. Your register also needs to be sized properly to the duct and the unit.
Our trained and professional HVAC technicians work to ensure your ducts are like new again. We’ll diagnose the problem and work to make your home more comfortable.
Here’s how our air duct cleaning services work:
We use a periscope to access through the ducting may be needed to clean all aspects of the ductwork:
- Minor duct cleaning may include hand cleaning that includes power brushes and manual brushing accompanied by a vacuum.
- Major duct cleaning uses precise cleaning tools that brush and collect the debris to keep the contaminants from spreading around. This is to ensure the complete removal of pollutants.
Your Go-To HVAC Professionals for Air Duct Cleaning
Questions you may have about duct cleaning services answered
- If you replace ductwork how long should they wait before getting a duct cleaning? Depending on how the customer maintains their unit you should be able to wait 5 years before getting the ducts cleaned again. This means that the unit has regular maintenance at least twice a year and has regular filter changes every three months.
- Does filter quality have any effect on the life of ducting? Yes and no. If you have lower quality filters but change them regularly, you are in the clear!
- Can you repair a ripped or chewed through piece of duct? This depends on the size of the damage and how old the ducts are. Sometimes repairing older ducting is not beneficial since it could continue to degrade and cause dust and insulation pieces to be circulated through the home.
- How often should I get my ducts cleaned? With regular maintenance and filter changes, every 5 years.
- What are the tools used to clean ducts? Vacuum, negative pressure and brush inside duct.
- How long does it take to do a full duct cleaning? It normally takes 3 to 4 hours per unit.
Get an HVAC System Maintenance Plan
By trusting the Cooling Co with your air ducting maintenance needs, we’ll ensure your evaporator coil is cleaned with water or with a chemical coil cleaning and regularly change your air filters.
Call us today to learn more about our HVAC maintenance plan, 702-567-0707.