Comfort Club Terms and Conditions
Only $19.99 Per Month Per Household or $239.88 per year per household.
Active Member Benefits
- Free Service Call.
- $23.99 Cooling or Heating Tune-Ups.
- Lifetime Warranty on The Cooling Company Parts and Labor.*
- Priority Scheduling.
- 1 lb. Free Refrigerant Per Year and 20% Off Every Pound After
- Guaranteed Priority Installation of New Equipment.*
- Free Real-Time watch on Lennox iComfort thermostat updates for fast responses.
- Free battery replacement. Applies for Thermostats installed by The Cooling Company.
- Access to discounts from The Comfort Club Partners.
- Access to premier discounts from The Cooling Company.
Active Member Discounts
- 10% Discount on New Equipment*
- 20% Discount on Repairs
- 20% Discount on Parts
- 20% Discount on Services
- 20% Discount on Labor
- 20% Discount on Refrigerants*
- 20% Discount on Any Indoor or Outdoor Coil Cleaning Service
- 30% Discount on Duct Cleaning
- 30% Discount on Indoor Air Quality Products including Air Filtration
- 30% Discount on Filters
- 30% Discount on Any Thermostat
- 30% Discount on Any Lennox iComfort Thermostat Upgrade
- 30% Discount on Covers and Skins
- 30% Discount on Zoning System
*Certain conditions and limitations apply, see Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- A. Active Member Services This membership is only available for residential services.
- Active members shall not pay the standard service call fee of $49.99.
- Active members have a lifetime part and labor warranty on all parts repaired, serviced or installed by The Cooling Company. Your warranty will be based on the model and the serial number of the system as well as the serial number of the part replaced. This warranty will be void if any annual heating or cooling tune-ups are not performed, or if there is any interruption in your membership fee payment. The Cooling Company’s liability under this warranty is limited to replacement of defective materials and correction of faulty workmanship which is in violation of local, state or federal building codes at the time of performance of the work by The Cooling Company.
- Active members will have a priority in scheduling service calls, tune-ups, and installations based on availability.
- Active members pay the discounted rate of $23.99 per unit for tune-up and filter change services, the filter is not included. No additional discounts apply. Standard sized filters and special filters (ex. Indoor Air Quality, Merv 11, Merv 16, PCO with UV Lights, Indoor Air Quality Maintenance Kits) will not be provided as part of the $23.99 per unit fee, but active members will receive a 30% discount on the cost of filters.
- Each year, active members receive the first pound of refrigerant for free and receive a 20% discount on any additional refrigerant needed. Refrigerant will only be provided if and to the extent recommended by The Cooling Company technician.
- Property inspections must be performed before providing a quote on any new equipment, indoor air quality, thermostats, or duct set up. Next day installation is only guaranteed if the parts are in stock, and if you and your technician agree on all terms of the equipment purchase before 3:00 pm PST the day before the installation. On Fridays, agreements must be finalized before 12:00 pm PST. On Saturdays, next day installation will be Monday, as installations are not performed on Sunday.
- New units have a manufacturer factory warranty on parts for 10 years and 1-year warranty. Active members receive extended lifetime labor and part warranty for new units.
B. Rules of Membership
- FEES: Active members are required to pay a monthly fee of $19.99 per month per household or $239.88 per year per household. Active members are required to provide a credit or debit card for payment of The Comfort Club membership, cash and checks are not accepted. There is no initial membership fee or cancellation fee. Membership fees will be automatically billed to your credit card, either monthly or annually, at the active member's option. For the purposes of identification and billing, you agree to provide The Cooling Company with current, accurate, complete, and updated information including your name, address, telephone number, and applicable payment data. You agree to notify The Cooling Company promptly of any changes in your information, including your payment data. If your credit card is declined, your membership will be terminated if you do not provide us with a valid credit card number within 7 business days.
- TUNE-UPS: Active members are required to have 2 tune-ups performed on their units per year, a heating tune-up and a cooling tune-up. The tune-ups must be performed at least 3 months apart. Failure to have your tune-ups performed may void your The Cooling Company warranties. Failure to have tune-ups performed may also void the manufacturer’s warranties.
- PRICE CHANGES: The Cooling Company reserves the right, at any time, to modify its membership services, terms and conditions, fees and billing methods. The Cooling Company will give you 30 days advance written notice of any increase in your monthly payment.
- TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP: The Cooling Company reserves the right to terminate or refuse to renew your membership agreement for any reason not prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, an unsatisfactory payment history. Any failure to pay monthly or annual membership fees will result in termination of membership, and will permanently void your The Cooling Company warranties.
- CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP: Active members may cancel their membership at any time with 30 days advance notice in writing. Notice of cancellation can be faxed, emailed or mailed directly to The Cooling Company (No cancellations by phone). Your membership will be canceled after 30 days but will include one additional billing cycle if members are paying monthly. No refunds or prorated amounts will be given for canceling members that elect to pay for their membership annually. Members are not entitled to a refund of membership fees under any circumstances.
- REFERRAL REWARDS: Active members referring a new The Comfort Club member, and the new member, will each receive a credit equal to the membership fee for 1 month. This credit will be applied to both active members’ accounts upon the new member entering into this agreement.
C. Additional Terms and Conditions
- Memberships cannot be reassigned without The Cooling Company’s prior written consent. Assignments requested because of a sale or purchase of a home shall not be unreasonably withheld.
- The Cooling Company may delay enforcing any of its rights under this agreement without losing them.
- In any action related to this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to fees and costs, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees.
- Lack of enforcement on The Cooling Comapany's behalf of any provision of this agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- This agreement shall be governed under The State of Nevada law.