- Why Us
- The Comfort Club
- About Us
- Contact Us
Membership Fee - Only $19.99 Per Month Per Household or $239.88 per year per household
1. FREE SERVICE CALLS
2. $23.99 Cooling or Heating Tune-Ups - Filters not Included
3. Lifetime Warranty on Parts and Labor *
4. Priority Scheduling (within 24 Hours)
5. No After-hours Emergency Fees
6. 1 lbs. Free Refrigerant Per Year and 30% Off Every Pound After
7. Guaranteed Next Day Installation of New Equipment *
8. Extended Warranty on New Equipment *
8. Extended Warranty on New Equipment *
9. Free Real-Time watch on Lennox iComfort thermostat updates for fast responses
1. 15% Discount on Repairs and Parts
2. 15% Discount on Duct Cleaning
3. 10% Discount on New Equipment
4. 30% Discount on Indoor Air Quality Upgrade
5. 30% Discount on Any Indoor or Outdoor Coil Cleaning Service
6. 30% Discount on Any Lennox iComfort Thermostat Upgrade
* Certain conditions and limitations apply, see Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
A. MEMBERS SERVICES:
(1) Members shall not pay the standard service call fee of $49.99.
(2) Members have a warranty on all parts and labor provided by TCC for the life of the part. Your warranty will be based on the model and serial number of the system as
well as the serial and number of the part replaced. This warranty will be void if any annual heating or cooling tune-ups are not performed, or if there is any interruption in
your membership fee payment. TCC’s liability under this warranty is limited to replacement of defective materials and correction of faulty workmanship which is in violation of
local, state or federal building codes at the time of performance of the work by TCC.
(3) Members shall not pay the additional fee of $49.99 for after-hours service calls. 'After-Hours' includes weekends, holidays and the hours of 7:00 pm PST to 8:00 am
PST Monday through Friday.
(4) Members will have a priority over non-members in scheduling service calls, tune-ups and installations.
(5) Members pay the discounted rate of $23.99 per unit for tune-ups. No additional discounts apply. Standard sized filters and special filters (ex. IAQ, Merv 11, Merv 16,
PCO with UV Lights, IAQ Maintenance Kits) will not be provided as part of the $23.99 per unit fee, but Members will receive a 15% discount on the cost of filters.
(6) Each year, Members receive the first pound of refrigerant for free, and receive a 30% discount on any additional refrigerant needed. Refrigerant will only be provided if
and to the extent recommended by the TCC technician.
(7) Property inspections must be performed before providing a quote on any new equipment, indoor air quality, thermostats, or duct set up. Next day installation is only
guaranteed if the parts are in stock, and if you and your technician agree on all terms of the equipment purchase before 3:00 pm PST the day before the installation. On
Fridays, agreements must be finalized before 12:00pm PST. On Saturdays, next day installation will be Monday, as instillations are not performed on Sunday.
(8) New units have a manufacturer factory warranty on parts for 10 years and a 2 year warranty on labor. Members receive an extended 10 year warranty on labor for new
units, rather than the standard 2 year warranty.
B. RULES OF MEMBERSHIP:
(1) FEES: Members are required to pay a monthly fee of $19.99 per month per household or $239.88 per year per household. Members are required to provide a credit or
debit card for payment of the Comfort Club membership, cash and checks are not accepted. There is no initial membership fee or cancellation fee. Membership fees will be
automatically billed to your credit card, either monthly or annually, at the Member's option. For the purposes of identification and billing, you agree to provide TCC with
current, accurate, complete, and updated information including your name, address, telephone number, and applicable payment data. You agree to notify TCC promptly of any
changes in your information, including your payment data. If your credit card is declined, your membership will be terminated if you do not provide us with a valid credit card
number within 14 days.
(2) TUNE-UPS. Members are required to have 2 tune-ups performed on their units per year, a heating tune-up and a cooling tune-up. The tune-ups must be performed at
least 3 months apart. Failure to have your tune-ups performed may void your TCC warranties. Failure to have tune-ups performed may void manufacturer’s warranties as well.
(3) PRICE CHANGES: TCC reserves the right, at any time, to modify its membership services, terms and conditions, fees and billing methods. TCC will give you 30 days
advance written notice of any increase in your monthly payment.
(4) TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP: TCC reserves the right to terminate or refuse to renew your membership agreement for any reason not prohibited by law, including,
but not limited to, an unsatisfactory payment history. Any failure to pay monthly or annual membership fees will result in termination of membership, and will permanently void
your TCC warranties.
(5) CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP: Members may cancel their membership at any time with 30 days advance notice in writing. Notice of cancellation can be
faxed, emailed or mailed directly to TCC, and your membership will be cancelled after 30 days, but will include one additional billing cycle if members are paying monthly. No
refunds or prorated amounts will be given for canceling members that elect to pay for their membership annually. Members are not entitled to a refund of membership fees
under any circumstances.
(6) REFERRAL REWARDS: Members referring a new member, and the new member, will each receive a credit equal to the membership fee for 1 month. This credit will
be applied to both members’ accounts upon the new member entering into this agreement.
C. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
(1) Memberships cannot be assigned without TCC’s prior written consent. Assignments requested because of a sale or purchase of a home shall not be unreasonably
(2) TCC may delay enforcing any of its rights under this agreement without losing them.
(3) In any action related to this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to fees and costs, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees.
(4) Lack of enforcement on TCC's behalf of any provision of this agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this agreement, which shall
remain in full force and effect.
(5) This agreement shall be governed under Nevada law.