- Why Us
- The Comfort Club
- About Us
- Contact Us
(1) The Comfort Club Membership is based on Customer Full Name and attached to a property address. Active members pay a membership fee of $19.99
(2) Members shall not pay the standard service call fee of $49.00 for residential customers and $79 for commercial properties.
(3) Members have a warranty on all labor provided by TCC for the lifetime of the part based on manufacturer specifications. Any part or labor warranty will be based on the model and serial number of the system as well as the serial and number of the part replaced. The Cooling Company reserves the right to void warranty if proper seasonal system maintenance requirements are not fulfilled or if there is any interruption in your membership fee payment. The Cooling Company reserves a limited liability under this warranty and will perform all services under local, state or federal building codes and laws at the time the work is performed.
(4) Members shall not pay the additional fee of $49.00 for after-hours service calls. “After-Hours” includes weekends, holidays and the hours of 8:00 pm PST to 8:00 am PST Monday through Friday.
(5) Members will have a priority over non-members in scheduling service calls, tune-ups and installations.
(6) Residential Members pay the discounted rate of $23.99 per unit for tune-ups. This includes the labor cost to perform a filter change but does not include the filters.
(7) Residential Members pay the discounted rate of $7.99 per unit for filter changes. This includes the labor cost to perform a filter change but does not include the filters.
(8) Commercial Members pay the discounted rate of $53.99 per unit for tune-ups. This includes the labor cost to perform a filter change but does not include the filters.
(9) Commercial Members pay the discounted rate of $27.99 per unit for filter changes. This includes the labor cost to perform a filter change but does not include the filters.
(10) Only 1 inch and 2 inch standard Merv 8 pleated filters qualify for discounted filter changes.
(11) Members receive a 20% discount on any refrigerant needed for their systems.
(12) Property inspections must be performed before providing a quote on any new equipment, indoor air quality, thermostats, or duct set up. Next day installation is only guaranteed if the parts are in stock, and if you and your technician agree on all terms of the equipment purchase before 3:00 pm PST the day before the installation. On Fridays, agreements must be finalized before 12:00 pm PST. On Saturdays, next day installation will be Monday, as instillations are not performed on Sunday.
(13) The Cooling Company honors all standard and extended manufacturers parts warranty as applicable on all equipment installed by The Cooling Company any equipment not installed by The Cooling Company will still receive normal manufacturers warranties, but will not qualify for any labor warranties from The Cooling Company. Members of The Comfort Club receive a lifetime labor warranty on all repairs and new equipment performed by The Cooling Company.
(1) FEES: Members are required to pay a monthly fee of $19.99 per property. There is no initial membership fee or cancellation fee. Membership fees will be automatically billed to your credit card, either monthly or annually, at the Member’s option. The annual club fee is $239.88. For the purposes of identification and billing, you agree to provide TCC with current, accurate, complete, and updated information including your name, address, telephone number, and applicable payment data. You agree to notify TCC promptly of any changes in your information, including your payment data. If your credit card is declined, your membership will be terminated if you do not provide us with a valid credit card number within 2 weeks.
(2) TUNE-UPS. Members are required to have 2 tune-ups performed on their units per year, a heating tune-up and a cooling tune-up. The tune-ups must be performed at least 3 months apart. The member is responsible for scheduling the tune-ups. Failure to have your tune-ups performed will void your TCC extended warranties. Failure to have tune-ups performed may void manufacturer’s warranties as well. The Cooling Company will make strong effort to remind and notify you of proper time to schedule any and all maintenance visits.
(3) PRICE CHANGES: TCC reserves the right, at any time, to modify its membership services, terms and conditions, fees and billing methods. TCC will give you 30 days advance written notice of any increase in your monthly payment.
(4) TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP: TCC reserves the right to terminate or refuse to renew your membership agreement for any reason not prohibited by law, including, but not limited to, an unsatisfactory payment history. Any failure to pay monthly or annual membership fees will result in termination of membership, and will permanently void your TCC warranties.
(5) CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP: Members may cancel their membership at any time online or with 30 days advance notice in writing. Notice of cancellation can be faxed, emailed or mailed directly to TCC, and your membership will be cancelled after 30 days, but will include one additional billing cycle if you are paying monthly. No refunds will be given for canceling members that elect to pay for their membership annually. Members are not entitled to a refund of membership fees under any circumstances.
(6) MEMBERSHIP RENEWAL: TCC does not allow for members that cancel their membership to renew their membership until three months after the date of cancellation. All additional and extended warranties incurred during active membership will be void once a membership is cancelled.
(7) REFERRAL REWARDS: Members referring a new member, and the new member, will each receive a credit equal to the membership fee for 1 month. This credit will be applied to both members’ accounts after 3 months of the new member’s active membership based on the date the new member entered into the membership agreement.
(1) Memberships cannot be re-assigned without TCC’s prior written consent. Assignments requested because of a sale or purchase of a home shall not be unreasonably withheld.
(2) TCC may delay enforcing any of its rights under this agreement without losing them.
(3) In any action related to this agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to fees and costs, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees.
(4) Any other statuses of provision within this agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision of this agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect.
(5) This agreement shall be governed under Nevada law.